The Tektronix 2465 is a four-channel 300 MHz portable oscilloscope. The 2465A is a 350 MHz scope (1987) and the 2465B (1989) is the 400 MHz version.
It is the same as the 2467, except that the 2465 uses a conventional CRT while the 2467 uses a micro-channel plate CRT.
The 2465 is from the penultimate generation of analog Tektronix scopes.
- Option 01 (DMM) added a 4½-digit, fully autoranging digital multimeter which measures DC and AC voltage and current, resistance, dBV, dBm, continuity, and temperature.
- Option 05 (TV) added TV (back-porch) clamp circuitry to the Channel 2 input and TV trigger coupling modes, allowing selection of either horizontal or vertical sync pulses to obtain horizontal-line-sync or field-sync pulse triggering.
- Option 06 (Counter/Timer/Trigger) allows precision time-interval measurement, event and frequency counting, delay-by-events triggering, and logic triggering.
- Option 09 added option 06, the CTT, plus a 17-bit P6407 word recognizer probe.
- Option 10 added a GPIB interface for remote control.
- Option 11 added two probe-power connectors on the rear panel of the instrument. Only shown in the Tektronix catalogues for the 2465A (1987) and 2465B (1989)
- Option 46 is the designation for the military version of the scope (OS-288/G) that included option 10 IEEE-488 interface and 2 probes.
|Channels||Four independent channels|
|Vertical||2mv/div vertical sensitivity|
|Cursors||Delta Volts and Delta Time Cursors|
|CRT Readout||Scale Factors, Trigger Level, Voltage, Time, Frequency, Phase and Ratio Measurements and Mode Indicators|
|Trigger||Advanced Triggering with "Hands Off" Auto Level Triggering|
|Trigger Bandwidth||500 MHz Min|
|Input Impedance||50 ohms/1M ohm inputs with 50 ohm protection|
|Probes||Two P6131 10X 1.3m Probes|
- Tek 2465B page @ amplifier.cd
- Tektronix 2465B oscilloscope teardown @ EEVblog forum (lots of nice internal pictures)
- How to enter test mode