If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
The Tektronix 2465 is a four-channel 300 MHz portable oscilloscope. The 2465A is a 350 MHz scope (1987) and the 2465B (1989) is the 400 MHz version.
It is the same as the 2467, except that the 2465 uses a conventional CRT while the 2467 uses a micro-channel plate CRT.
The 2465 is from the penultimate generation of analog Tektronix scopes.
- Option 01 (DMM) added a 4½-digit, fully autoranging digital multimeter which measures DC and AC voltage and current, resistance, dBV, dBm, continuity, and temperature.
- Option 05 (TV) added TV (back-porch) clamp circuitry to the Channel 2 input and TV trigger coupling modes, allowing selection of either horizontal or vertical sync pulses to obtain horizontal-line-sync or field-sync pulse triggering.
- Option 06 (Counter/Timer/Trigger) allows precision time-interval measurement, event and frequency counting, delay-by-events triggering, and logic triggering.
- Option 09 added option 06, the CTT, plus a 17-bit P6407 word recognizer probe.
- Option 10 added a GPIB interface for remote control.
- Option 11 added two probe-power connectors on the rear panel of the instrument. Only shown in the Tektronix catalogues for the 2465A (1987) and 2465B (1989)
- Option 46 is the designation for the military version of the scope (OS-288/G) that included option 10 IEEE-488 interface and 2 probes.
|Channels||Four independent channels|
|Vertical||2mv/div vertical sensitivity|
|Cursors||Delta Volts and Delta Time Cursors|
|CRT Readout||Scale Factors, Trigger Level, Voltage, Time, Frequency, Phase and Ratio Measurements and Mode Indicators|
|Trigger||Advanced Triggering with "Hands Off" Auto Level Triggering|
|Trigger Bandwidth||500 MHz Min|
|Input Impedance||50 ohms/1M ohm inputs with 50 ohm protection|
|Probes||Two P6131 10X 1.3m Probes|
- Tek 2465B page @ amplifier.cd
- Tektronix 2465B oscilloscope teardown @ EEVblog forum (lots of nice internal pictures)
- How to enter test mode