The Type O is a letter-series plug-in that contains two op-amps. The input and feedback networks of the op-amps can be configured from the front panel using knobs and/or user-supplied components. There are sockets on the front panel for banana plugs. Type O also has a regular signal input that does not involve the op-amps. A mode switch selects which op-amp's output will be displayed, or the regular signal input.
Regular signal bandwidth is 25MHz, maximum sensitivity is 50mV/div, op-amp gain-bandwidth product is 15MHz, and open-loop DC gain is 2500.
Type O was introduced in mid-1962 and it was "in at the finish", available right up to the discontinuance of the entire classic plug-in scope line in 1974.
- Tektronix Type O Manual (BAMA)
- Tektronix Type O Factory Calibration Procedure (PDF)
- Tektronix Type O in 1968 Catalog (PDF)
- Tektronix 013-067 Log Adapter Manual (PDF)
- Tektronix Opamps and Their Applications (PDF)