Difference between revisions of "RSA6106"
m (Text replacement - "Category: Spectrum Analyzers" to "Category:Spectrum analyzers")
|Line 101:||Line 101:|
Latest revision as of 06:15, 8 November 2019
The RSA6106B is a laboratory grade spectrum analyzer with a frequency range of 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz. It provides small signal duration for 100% probability of intercept of 3.7 µsec (Opt. 09) and high real-time spurious-free dynamic range of 69 dB over the entire acquisition bandwidth. In additional it operates not only as a spectrum analyzer but also wideband vector signal analyzer, and unique trigger-capture-analyze capability.
The RSA’s has a 10.4 inch color touch panel display, 1 GB memory for acquisition (upgradable to 4 GB, Opt. 53), an optional CD/DVD-RW and 160 GB internal hard drive (Opt. 57), or a 160 GB internal hard drive (Opt. 59), or a 160 GB removable solid-state drive (Opt. 56) to save and load data and settings.
Power and signal statistics measurements are standard but also include: Channel Power, ACLR, CCDF, Occupied Bandwidth, AM/FM/PM, and Spurious measurements. Phase Noise (Opt 11) and General Purpose Modulation Analysis (Opt. 21) measurements are available as well.
Standard displays and measurements of real-time data include DPX (proprietary signal acquisition technology developed by Tektronix for its digital phosphor oscilloscopes) Spectrum, DPX Spectrogram, DPX amplitude vs. time, DPX frequency vs. time, and DPX phase vs time. Displays and measurements of acquisition data include Spectrum (amplitude vs linear or log frequency), Spectrogram (amplitude vs. frequency over time of acquisition data), Spurious (amplitude vs linear or log frequency), Amplitude vs. time, Frequency vs. time, Phase vs. time, Amplitude modulation vs. time, Frequency modulation vs. time, Phase modulation vs. time, RF IQ vs. time, Time overview, CCDF, and Peak-to-Average ratio.
Offline analysis can be performed with RSAVu software which can perform W-CDMA, HSUPA. HSDPA, GSM/EDGE, CDMA2000 1x, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO, RFID, Phase Noise, Jitter, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n WLAN, IEEE 802.15.4 OQPSK (Zigbee), and audio analysis.
Front panel inputs/outputs are: RF INPUT N connector (50Ω, +30 dBm w/pre-amp off, +20 dBm w/pre-amp on); Trig IN BNC connector (External trigger input; 50Ω, -2.5 V to +2.5 V range); Trig OUT BNC connector (Trigger output; 50Ω, high > 2.0 V, low < 0.4 V, 1 mA (LVTTL)); and 2 X USB connectors (1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 1.1).
Rear panel inputs/outputs: GPIB connector (IEEE 488.2); IF Out BNC connector (Opt. 05); Digital IQ Out (LVDS) MDR Connectors (Opt. 05); Noise Source Drive BNC connector (+28 V DC Out, 140 mA (nominal)); LINE OUT Phone connector (Headphone audio out); Trig 2 In BNC connector (External trigger TTL 7V Max); COM 2 DB9 connector (Male pins, serial port for connecting peripherals); VGA Connector (External monitor, resolution not limited to VGA); Keyboard Mini DIN connector (PS2 Keyboard); 2 X USB 2.0 USB connectors (For mouse and other peripherals); LAN Ethernet connector (RJ45 10/100/1000 Base T network); REF OUT BNC connector (Reference frequency, 50Ω, 10 MHz, >0 dBm, 5V Max); REF IN BNC connector (External reference frequency, 50Ω, 1 to 25 MHz in 1 MHz steps, plus 1.2288, 4.8, 19.6608, and 31.07 MHz, -10 dBm to +6 dBm, 5V Max); and US Power Plug (115 V nominal) .
|Frequency Range||9 kHz to 6.2 GHz|
|Real-time acquisition BW||40 MHz (110 MHz with Opt 110)|
|RF Input impedance||50 Ω|
|Maximum Safe RF Input Power||+30 dBm (RF Input, RF ATT≥10 dB, Pre-amp Off); +20 dBm (RF Input, RF ATT≥10 dB, Pre-amp On); +50 Watts peak (RF Input, RF ATT≥30 dB (<10 µs, 1% Duty Cycle repetitive Pulses))|
|Input Attenuator Range||0 dB to 55 dB (5 dB step)|
|Dynamic Range (Spurious Free)||69 dB|
|Reference Level Range||-170 dBm to +50 dBm (0.1 dB step) (min ref. level -50 dBm at center frequency <80 MHz)|
|Resolution Bandwidth Range||0.1 Hz to 8 MHz (0.1 Hz to 10 MHz with Opt. 110)|
|Video Bandwidth Range||1 Hz to 10 MHz plus wide open|
|Minimum Signal Duration for 100% POI||17.5 µs at 40 MHz span at 5000 BW (3.9 µs, Opt. 110); 17.3 µs at 110 MHz span at 10000 BW (3.7 µs, Opt. 110)|
|Trigger Modes||Free run, Triggered, FastFrame|
|Trigger Types||Power (Std), Frequency mask (Opt. 52), Frequency edge, DPX density, Runt, Time qualified|
|Ext Trigger Threshold Levels||High -2.5 to +2.5 V|
|High-speed Sweeps with high resolution and low noise||1 GHz sweeps at 10 kHz RBW in <1 sec|
|Displayed Average Noise||−145 dBm/Hz at 6.2 GHz, -151 dBm/Hz at 2.3 GHz, -99 dBm/Hz at 10 MHz|
|Phase Noise||–130 dBc/Hz at 18 GHz carrier frequency, 1 MHz offset|
|Included Accessories||CD documentation: Quick-Start Manual, Application Examples Manual, Printable Online Help File, Programmer’s manual, Planar Crown RF Input Connector to Type-N, USB Keyboard, USB Mouse, and Front Cover|
|Weight (all options)||26.4 kg (58.7 lbs)|
|Power & Dissipation (fully loaded)||90 − 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 90 - 132 VAC, 400 Hz, 450 W max|
|Operating Atmospherics||Temperatures: +5 °C to +50 °C; Humidity: 95% at +40°C; Altitude: Up to 3000 m (9842 ft)|
- RTPA2A: Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer Probe Adapter; Supports TekConnect probes P7225, P7240, P7260, P7313, P7313SMA, P7330, P7340A, P7350, P7350SMA, P7360A, P7380A, P7380SMA, P7500 Series.
- 065-0916-XX: Additional removable solid-state hard drive for use with Option 56 (Microsoft Windows 7 and instrument SW pre-installed).
- Planar Crown 3.5 mm female connector, Tektronix part number 131-9062-00.
- Planar Crown 3.5 mm male connector, Tektronix part number 131-8822-00.
- Planar Crown Type N female connector, Tektronix part number 131-4329-00.
- Planar Crown SMA female connector, Tektronix part number 131-8689-00.
- Opt. 05: Adds digital IQ output and 500 MHz analog IF output.
- Opt. 09: Adds Enhanced Real Time.
- Opt. 10: Adds AM/FM/PM and Audio Analysis.
- Opt. 11: Adds Phase Noise and Jitter Measurement.
- Opt. 12: Adds Settling Time Measurement (Frequency and Phase).
- Opt. 14: Adds Noise Figure and Gain Measurement.
- Opt. 20: Adds advanced signal analysis (including pulse measurements).
- Opt. 21: Adds general-purpose digital modulation analysis.
- Opt. 22: Adds flexible OFDM analysis.
- Opt. 23: Adds WLAN 802.11a/b/g/j/p analysis.
- Opt. 24: Adds WLAN 802.11n analysis.
- Opt. 25: Adds WLAN 802.11ac analysis.
- Opt. 26: Adds APCO P25 measurement application.
- Opt. 27: Adds Bluetooth LE and Bluetooth® Basic Rate RF transmitter measurements.
- Opt. 28: Adds LTE Downlink (Base Station) RF transmitter measurements (includes Cell ID).
- Opt. 50: Adds 1 MHz to 6.2 GHz Pre-Amplifier.
- Opt. 51: Adds 100 kHz to 20 GHz Pre-Amplifier.
- Opt. 52: Adds frequency mask triggering.
- Opt. 56: Removable solid-state hard drive (not compatible with Opt.s 57, 59, or WINXP).
- Opt. 57: Internal hard disk drive and DVD±RW drive (not compatible with Opt.s 56, 59, or WINXP).
- Opt. 59: Internal hard drive (not compatible with Opt.s 56, 57, or WINXP).
- Opt. MAP: Adds mapping capability.
- Opt. 110: Adds 110 MHz real-time capture bandwidth.
- RSA56KR: Rackmount for RSA6100B Series analyzers.
- Opt. CA1: Single Calibration or Functional Verification
- Opt. C3: Calibration Service 3 Years
- Opt. C5: Calibration Service 5 Years
- Opt. D1: Calibration Data Report
- Opt. D3: Calibration Data Report 3 Years (with Opt. C3)
- Opt. D5: Calibration Data Report 5 Years (with Opt. C5)
- Opt. G3: Complete Care 3 Years (includes loaner, scheduled calibration, and more)
- Opt. G5: Complete Care 5 Years (includes loaner, scheduled calibration, and more)
- Opt. R3: Repair Service 3 Years (including warranty)
- Opt. R5: Repair Service 5 Years (including warranty)