The Tektronix 155-0022-00 (M036) or 155-0022-01 (M036E) is a Tek-made analog multiplexer chip in a 16-pin DIP, designed by Gene Andrews.
It was made for many years and was eventually replaced by the 234-0408-20.
It is used to multiplex between the two vertical plug-ins and also to switch trigger sources.
Tek expected the 155-0022-00 to have a yearly failure rate of 0.05%.
- Tek-made Integrated Circuits Catalog p.5-10
- Tektronix 155-0022-00 (PDF)
- Introduction to the 7000 Series Switching and Logic Circuits (Ken Parker, 1970) (PDF,OCR,1MB)
- 7603 (U214 vertical channel multiplexer, U324 trigger signal multiplexer, U510 horizontal channel multiplexer,
- 7613, 7623, 7623A
- 7704 (U304 and U324, trigger signal multiplexers for the A and B horizontal plug-ins)
- 7834, 7844 (U840), 7854 (A9U20)
- 7912AD, 7912HB
- 7904 (U825, horizontal channel multiplexer), 7904A (A29 U518, horizontal channel multiplexer)
- 7934 (A11 U884, horizontal channel multiplexer)
- 7D12 (U148)
- P7001 (U10 vertical channel switch, U310 horizontal channel switch)
- and possibly others