If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
The Tektronix 155-0022-00 (M036) or 155-0022-01 (M036E) is a Tek-made analog multiplexer chip in a 16-pin DIP, designed by Gene Andrews.
It was made for many years and was eventually replaced by the 234-0408-20.
It is used to multiplex between the two vertical plug-ins and also to switch trigger sources.
Tek expected the 155-0022-00 to have a yearly failure rate of 0.05%.
- Tek-made Integrated Circuits Catalog p.5-10
- Tektronix 155-0022-00 (PDF)
- Introduction to the 7000 Series Switching and Logic Circuits (Ken Parker, 1970) (PDF,OCR,1MB)
- 7603 (U214 vertical channel multiplexer, U324 trigger signal multiplexer, U510 horizontal channel multiplexer,
- 7613, 7623, 7623A
- 7704 (U304 and U324, trigger signal multiplexers for the A and B horizontal plug-ins)
- 7834, 7844 (U840), 7854 (A9U20)
- 7912AD, 7912HB
- 7904 (U825, horizontal channel multiplexer), 7904A (A29 U518, horizontal channel multiplexer)
- 7934 (A11 U884, horizontal channel multiplexer)
- 7D12 (U148)
- and possibly others