If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
The 1731 can be coupled to a 1721 Vectorscope, they can be mounted side-to-side in a 19" rack using option 1700 F 05.
- Full frame line select
- Simultaneous channel A & B display
- Dual filter display
- One-button front panel recall
- RGB / YRGB display capabilities
- D2-servo waveform display
- Parallax-free internal graticules
- Differential phase and gain measurement
- Stereo audio phase measurement
- Vector center dot clamping
- Remote control capability