If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
The Tektronix 2465B is a four-channel 400 MHz portable oscilloscope. The 2445B and 2455B are 200 and 250 MHz versions.
CRT is the 154-0850-01.
The 2467B is the same as the 2465B, except that the 2465B uses a conventional CRT while the 2467B uses a micro-channel plate CRT. The MCP CRT enables bright traces at fast sweep rates, particularly with one-shot or low repetition rate signals.
The 2465B is from the penultimate generation of analog Tektronix scopes.
- Option 01 (DMM) added a 4½-digit, fully autoranging digital multimeter which measures DC and AC voltage and current, resistance, dBV, dBm, continuity, and temperature.
- Option 05 (TV) added TV (back-porch) clamp circuitry to the Channel 2 input and TV trigger coupling modes, allowing selection of either horizontal or vertical sync pulses to obtain horizontal-line-sync or field-sync pulse triggering.
- Option 06 (Counter/Timer/Trigger) allows precision time-interval measurement, event and frequency counting, delay-by-events triggering, and logic triggering.
- Option 09 added option 06, the CTT, plus a 17-bit P6407 word recognizer probe.
- Option 10 added a GPIB interface for remote control.
- Option 11 added two probe-power connectors on the rear panel of the instrument. Only shown in the 1989 catalogue.
- Option 46 is the designation for the military version of the scope (OS-288/G) that included option 10 IEEE-488 interface and 2 probes.
|— 2445B —|
|— 2455B —|
|— 2465B —|
|— 2466B —|
|— 2467B —|
|— Common —|
|Sweep Rate||500 ps/div|
|Channels||Four independent channels|
|Vertical||2 mV/div vertical sensitivity|
|Cursors||Delta Volts and Delta Time Cursors|
|CRT Readout||Scale Factors, Trigger Level, Voltage, Time, Frequency, Phase and Ratio Measurements and Mode Indicators|
|Trigger||Advanced Triggering with "Hands Off" Auto Level Triggering|
|Trigger Bandwidth||500 MHz min.|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω/1 MΩ inputs with 50 Ω protection|
|Probes||Two or four P6137 ×10 probes, 1.3 m|
1990: $13,045 (2467B) = $24,400 equivalent in 2017
- Tek 2465B page @ amplifier.cd
- Tektronix 2465B oscilloscope teardown @ EEVblog forum (lots of nice internal pictures)
- 2465B vs. 2467B @ YouTube
- How to enter test mode
- 2465B NVRAM replacement
- 2465B SMD capacitor leak repair