The Tektronix A6902 is a two-channel, 20 MHz isolation amplifier that allows floating measurements of voltages up to 3,000 V above or below ground.
It uses a combination of optical coupling for frequencies up to 2.5 kHz, and transformer coupling above that.
The A6902 requires special probes attached through isolated pigtail connectors on either side. Standard probes were rated 500 V, optional 3,000 V rated probes were available.
- Tektronix A6902B Manual (PDF)
- Tektronix A6902 Manual (PDF)
- Tektronix A6902 Maintenance Notes (PDF)
- Tektronix A6902 Modification Summary (PDF)
- Tektronix A6902 Operator Manual (PDF)