If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
The (bridged) T-coil is a circuit topology that extends signal bandwidth.
- "Who Wakes the Bugler?", in The Art and Science of Analog Circuit Design, Jim Williams (Ed.), July 1998. ISBN 978-0-7506-7062-3. → Google Books
- B. Razavi, The Bridged T-Coil, A Circuit for All Seasons. IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine, Fall 2015
- P. Starič, E. Margan, Wideband Amplifiers, Part 2: Inductive Peaking Circuits
- Dennis Feucht, Handbook of Analog Circuit Design. New York: Academic Press, 1990
- E. L. Ginzton, W. R. Hewlett, J. H. Jasberg, J. D. Noe, Distributed Amplification. Proceedings of the IRE, pp 956-969, August 1948.