Many Tektronix instruments provide power for active probes. There have been several distinct versions:
- The 513 provides +225 V, +6.3 V, and a variable supply producing +15 V to +150 V, on a 4-pin connector.
- The 517 and 128 provide +120 V and +6.3 V for Type P500CF cathode-follower probes.
- The 1S1, 3S1 and 3S76 provide +100 V and −12.2 V for Type P6032 cathode-follower probes.
- The 4S1 provides +100 V, −12.6 V, and −25.2 V.
- The N provides +100 V and 6.3V AC for Type P6025 cathode-follower probes.
- The 015-0073-00 provides +12.5 V and −12.5 V for probes P6045, ...
- 7000-series scopes (not all models), 475, 485, the 1101 probe power supply, and the 2707 tracking generator provide +15 V, +5 V, and −15 V through a LEMO S-series connector.
- TekProbe BNC, TekProbe SMA and TekConnect are proprietary probe-scope interfaces that combine signal and probe power as well as control (e.g. offset voltage), and provide the scope with information about the type of probe connected.
Probe power connector on rear panel of 7104