If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
- +135 VDC at 0-20 mA, 1 mV ripple, tube-based regulation
- -90 VDC at 0-20 mA, 1 mV ripple, tube-based regulation
- -6 VDC at 0.7-4 A, 4 mV ripple, transistor-based regulation
The +135 V section contains an OG3 voltage reference tube. The -90 V and -6 V sections use the +135 V supply as their reference. All power rectification is done with semiconductor diodes.
A calibration fixture, the 067-0528-00, exists for testing the 125.
The 125, like the 122, appears in three form factors:
- 125 (standard, vertical orientation, no mounting ears)
- RM125 (rack mount, horizontal orientation, with wide front panel for mounting mounting in a standard 19" rack, later called "R125")
- FM125 (frame mount, vertical orientation, for use in the 014-002 mounting frame, later called "F125")