The Tektronix SCD5000 is a digitizer based on the T7950 scan converter tube. It has a vertical bandwidth of 4.5 GHz. The maximum sample rate is 200 GS/s, maximum record length is 1024 samples and vertical resolution 11 bits.
External triggering is required unless option 01 is present, which adds trigger pickoff and a delay line providing 2.5 ns pre-trigger data, but reduces vertical bandwidth to 3 GHz.
The input is DC-coupled with 5 V full scale on the regular SCD5000 and 10 V full scale with option 01.
The SCD1000 is a version of the SCD5000 with input amplifiers and a delay line.
- Paper showing 15 GHz SCD5000 response using deconvolution (PDF)
- Certificate of Calibration for a SCD5000 (PDF)
- Tektronix SCD1000 and SCD5000 Service Manual (OCR, PDF)
- Tektronix SCD1000 and SCD5000 Instruction Manual (OCR, PDF)
- Tektronix SCD1000 and SCD5000 Programmer Manual (OCR, PDF)
- Tektronix SCD1000 and SCD5000 User Manual (OCR, PDF)