If you get the "Sorry, the file cannot be displayed. There seems to be a technical issue ..." error when trying to view an image, a workaround is to click on the cog icon in the upper right side of the media viewer, and then select "Disable Media Viewer". We are aware of the problem and are looking for a solution.
The Tektronix TDS544A is a 500 MHz, 1 GS/s quad-channel digital scope with a color screen.
- 500 MHz bandwidth
- color CRT
- sample rates to 1 GSa/s
- 25 automatic measurements
- 4 input channels
- 3.5" floppy drive
- sensitivity of 1 mV to 10 V per division
- time base range of 500 ps to 10 s/div
- waveform Pass/Fail testing
- record lengths of up to 50,000 points
- 05 - Video Trigger
- 13 - RS-232/CENTRONICS HARDCOPY INTERFACE. standard on TDS524A-TDS544A.
- 1F - FILE SYSTEM, standard on TDS524A-TDS544A.
- 1K - K420 Oscilloscope Cart without power strip
- 1M - 50k Memory Length
- 1R - Rackmount
- 23 - Add two each P6205 Active Probes
- 25 - Add P6563A, four SMD probes
- 2F - ADVANCED DSP MATH
- TDS544A CRT to LCD conversion (YouTube)