Talk:7000 Series plug-in interface
- Thanks! Can you please double-check my changes to the 11000 Series plug-in interface page? Not my core area of expertise...
- --Peter (talk) 13:46, 11 April 2018 (PDT)
- The 11000 Series plug-in interface page looks good to me. Of course improvements are possible.
- --Kurt (talk) 13:58, 17 April 2018 (PDT)
- TODO: Document the 7A21N's extra pins on the 7000-series plug-in interface connector
- --Kurt (talk) 14:02, 17 April 2018 (PDT)
- Question: The "70000-Series Plug-In/Mainframe inferface manual" (company confidential) from March 1976 in general talks about GPIB compatible 7000 mainframes that control programmable plugins (Which I do not know of). Even more, on page 123 it hints on a instrument called 7704AP, which apparently is an example of this class of 7000 mainframes. Does anybody know of such an instrument or a prototype?
- --Gregor 23 July 2019