The Tektronix 105 is a 25 Hz to 1 MHz square wave generator. It is all tube.
The 105 has a d'Arsonval meter on its front panel indicating the current frequency. The frequency meter works on the principle of moving a constant amount of charge per cycle, integrating this charge into a current, and measuring the current.
- Frequency range: 25 Hz to 1 MHz
- Rise and fall time (10% to 90%): 20 nanoseconds
- Amplitude range (600-ohm internal load only): 10 V to 100 V peak-to-peak
- Amplitude range (93-ohm external load): 1.5 V to 15 V peak-to-peak
- Power consumption: 250 watts
- Weight: 35 pounds