The Tektronix 10A1 is a differential amplifier plug-in for 647 scopes. The input amplifier uses 8056 nuvistor triodes for the input cathode followers. The 10A1 is a comparator, meaning that it has a built-in precision variable DC voltage source that can be added or subtracted from the signal voltage.
The 10A1 was designed by Les Larson.
- Maximum calibrated sensitivity: 1 mV/div
- Minimum calibrated sensitivity: 20 V/div
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ in parallel with 20 pF
- Frequency response is DC to 45 MHz, except in maximum sensitivity setting, where it is 35 MHz
- CMRR below 100 kHz is 20,000:1
- Maximum input current: less than 1 nA
- Comparison voltage range: -6 V to +6 V
- Comparison voltage accuracy (0 °C to 40 °C): +/- (0.1% + 5 mV)
Input Amplifier Schematic
Attenuator switch drawing
Some Parts Used in the 10A1
|Part||Part Number(s)||Class||Description||Used in|
|8056||154-0417-00||Vacuum Tube (Triode)||low-voltage Nuvistor triode||422 • 502 • W • 1S1 • 3A7 • 3S3 • 3T4 • 5T3 • 10A1|