The pulse period range is 1 microsecond to 100 milliseconds. The pulse width range is 100 nanoseconds to 10 milliseconds. The Tektronix 114 can produce pulses of both polarities.
The rise time is not directly specified, but claimed to be less than 15 ns on a 547/1A1 in the calibration section of the manual. According to the factory calibration procedure, it is less than 10 ns.
- Tektronix 114 Manual (OCR PDF, 3M)
- Tektronix 114 Manual (DjVu @ BAMA)
- Tektronix Type 114 Factory Calibration Procedure, November 1966
- Tektronix 114 Calibration Outline (PDF, OCR)
- Tektronix 114 Schematics (unsplit, PDF)