- +135 VDC at 0-20 mA, 1 mV ripple, tube-based regulation
- -90 VDC at 0-20 mA, 1 mV ripple, tube-based regulation
- -6 VDC at 0.7-4 A, 4 mV ripple, transistor-based regulation
The +135 V section contains an OG3 voltage reference tube. The -90 V and -6 V sections use the +135 V supply as their reference. All power rectification is done with semiconductor diodes.
A calibration fixture, the 067-0528-00, exists for testing the 125.
The 125, like the 122, appears in three form factors:
- 125 (standard, vertical orientation, no mounting ears)
- RM125 (rack mount, horizontal orientation, with wide front panel for mounting mounting in a standard 19" rack, later called "R125")
- FM125 (frame mount, vertical orientation, for use in the 014-002 mounting frame, later called "F125")