The Tektronix 2465B is a four-channel 400 MHz portable oscilloscope.
The 2445B and 2455B are 200 and 250 MHz versions.
CRT is the 154-0850-01.
The 2466B is a 4-channel 400MHz Sony/Tektronix model released in Japan, using a smaller CRT run at higher cathode voltage to give a brighter display to aid in photographing waveforms. It is not an MCP CRT.
The 2467B is the same as the 2465B, except that the 2465B uses a conventional CRT while the 2467B uses a micro-channel plate CRT. The MCP CRT enables bright traces at fast sweep rates, particularly with one-shot or low repetition rate signals.
The 2465B is from the penultimate generation of analog Tektronix scopes.
- Option 01 (DMM) added a 4½-digit, fully autoranging digital multimeter which measures DC and AC voltage and current, resistance, dBV, dBm, continuity, and temperature.
- Option 05 (TV) added TV (back-porch) clamp circuitry to the Channel 2 input and TV trigger coupling modes, allowing selection of either horizontal or vertical sync pulses to obtain horizontal-line-sync or field-sync pulse triggering.
- Option 5H is a HDTV version of option 05.
- Option 06 (Counter/Timer/Trigger) allows precision time-interval measurement, event and frequency counting, delay-by-events triggering, and logic triggering.
- Option 09 added option 06, the CTT, plus a 17-bit P6407 word recognizer probe.
- Option 10 added a GPIB interface for remote control.
- Option 11 added two probe-power connectors on the rear panel of the instrument. Only shown in the 1989 catalogue.
- Option 22 indicates the scope was originally supplied with two extra probes.
- Option 46 is the designation for the military version of the scope (OS-288/G) that included option 10 IEEE-488 interface and 2 probes.
- Option 1E Adds an External Frequency Reference (EFR) to Options 06 and 09 for increased accuracy.
- Option 1R is the 19" rack mount configuration.
|— 2445B —|
|— 2455B —|
|— 2465B —|
|— 2466B —|
|— 2467B —|
|— Common —|
|Sweep Rate||500 ps/div|
|Channels||Four independent channels|
|Vertical||2 mV/div vertical sensitivity|
|Cursors||Delta Volts and Delta Time Cursors|
|CRT Readout||Scale Factors, Trigger Level, Voltage, Time, Frequency, Phase and Ratio Measurements and Mode Indicators|
|Trigger||Advanced Triggering with "Hands Off" Auto Level Triggering|
|Trigger Bandwidth||500 MHz min.|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω/1 MΩ inputs with 50 Ω protection|
|Probes||Two or four P6137 ×10 probes, 1.3 m|
1990: $13,045 (2467B) = $24,400 equivalent in 2017
- Tek 2465B page @ amplifier.cd
- Tektronix 2465B oscilloscope teardown @ EEVblog forum (lots of nice internal pictures)
- 2465B vs. 2467B @ YouTube
- How to enter test mode
- 2465B NVRAM replacement
- 2465B SMD capacitor leak repair