The (bridged) T-coil is a circuit topology that extends signal bandwidth.
- "Who Wakes the Bugler?", in The Art and Science of Analog Circuit Design, Jim Williams (Ed.), July 1998. ISBN 978-0-7506-7062-3. → [https://books.google.at/books?
- B. Razavi, The Bridged T-Coil, A Circuit for All Seasons. IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine, Fall 2015
- P. Starič, E. Margan, Wideband Amplifiers, Part 2: Inductive Peaking Circuits
- Dennis Feucht, Handbook of Analog Circuit Design. New York: Academic Press, 1990
- E. L. Ginzton, W. R. Hewlett, J. H. Jasberg, J. D. Noe, Distributed Amplification. Proceedings of the IRE, pp 956-969, August 1948.