Jump to navigation Jump to search
To repair or calibrate TM500 plug-ins, a plug-in extender is often required.
Some options include:
- The original Tektronix 067-0645-02 flexible plug-in extender
- Using a TM503B mainframe that allows easy separation of the power supply/backplane unit from the case (s.b.), or a TM501 in a similar way
- Using the power module part of the TM515 that is easily removed from the case (two thumbscrews)
- Modifying readily available "JAMMA" game console cable extenders (s.b.)
- Custom PCB with card-edge connector