The Tektronix 410 Physiological Monitor is a specialized oscilloscope for medical applications.
It is a small, battery-powered instrument using a magnetically deflected CRT, providing ECG, EEG and pulse measurement modes.
The graticule includes a heart rate scale allowing readings in beats/min (at 50 mm/s).
For portable operation, a 016-0107-02 battery pack (10×NiCd, charger) was available.
The 067-0549-00 Input Adapter can be used to calibrate the 410.
|Sweep||25, 50 or 100 mm/s|
|Bandwidth||0.1 to 250 Hz (ECG, AUX) or 100 Hz (EEG)|
|Deflection||10 mm/50 μV (EEG), 20 mm/mV (ECG), 2 mm/mV (AUX)|
|Input impedance||2 MΩ (EEG, ECG) / 20 MΩ (AUX)|
|CMRR||150,000 : 1|
|Battery||10 size C NiCd cells, operating time 8-12 hours, charging 14-16 hours|
|CRT||5" magnetically deflected, P-7 phosphor|
- Manual needed - please add
- Tektronix 410 Schematics (PDF)
- Factory Calibration Procedures: August 1967 / October 1967 / May 1968
- Service Scope No. 46, October 1967
- Tektronix 410 in 1968 Catalog (PDF)
- Medical Products @ vintagetek.org