Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 2N976 is a germanium PNP transistor for low-power VHF and switching applications, manufactured by IDI. It came in a TO18 package.
- Maximum collector power dissipation (Pc): 100 mW
- Maximum collector-base voltage (Ucb): 15 V
- Maximum collector-emitter voltage (Uce): 10 V
- Maximum emitter-base voltage (Ueb): -
- Maximum collector current (Ic max): 100 mA
- Maximum junction temperature (Tj): 100°C
- Transition frequency (ft): 250 MHz
- Collector capacitance (Cc): 3 pF
- Forward current transfer ratio (hFE), min/max: 30 (min)
The 2N976 is used in the 3T77.