The Tektronix 3001GPX is a logic analyzer with 20 to 360 channels (in 20-channel increments) offering 8K or 32K acquisition memory, 1 GHz high-speed timing analysis, 200 MHz timing analysis, and 80 MHz state analysis.
It has a 720 Kbyte floppy drive that reads MS-DOS compatible disks.
|Number of channels||20 to 360 channels|
|CRT||9 in monochrome|
- Simultaneous State and Timing - No Double Probing
- Comprehensive Microprocessor Support
- Real-Time Performance Analysis
- ROM Emulation
- Links to High-Level Languages for Software Debug
- Industry-Standard File Outputs
- 2 GHz High-Speed Timing Analysis Module (30HSM)
- 400 MS/s Digitizing Oscilloscope (30DSM)
- Lower-Cost Microprocessor Analysis Module (30MPX)