The SignalVu-PC software provides users the ability to analyze RF and vector signals to validate RF designs. It can validate EMI/EMC pre-compliance testing, wideband radar, wireless LAN or frequency-hopping communications, the SignalVu-PC comprehensive suite of tools and application software can help users determine the time-variant behavior of these signals.
The analysis software uses the same capabilities found in the RSA5000 and RSA6000 series real-time signal analyzers. Acquisition from the USB Spectrum Analyzers and all Tektronix MDO/MSO/DPO series oscilloscopes including the spectrum analyzer in the Mixed Domain Oscilloscope can be analyzed with SignalVu-PC.
SignalVu-PC's free base version has 17 signal analysis and real-time spectrum analysis, with paid add on options for EMI/EMC pre-compliance testing and de-bugging, vector signal analysis, pulsed signal analysis, and commercial wireless signal analysis.
- Analyzes waveforms acquired by Tektronix real-time signal analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Analyze without acquisition hardware present
- Analyze wideband designs
- Extensive signal analysis for numerous applications, including: Wideband radar and pulsed RF signals, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Commercial Wireless, EMC/EMI pre-compliance testing and debugging, and many more
Video introductions and fundamentals can be found on the Tektronix YouTube channel:
- SignalVu-PC Introduction and Basic Settings
- SignalVu-PC Fundamentals of Spectrum Analysis
- Basics of Vector Signal Analysis