From TekWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Not sure what kind of flanges were used with these waveguides so left the U-Type Flanges column in the table until I determine this. It could be the adapters and accessories Tek sold with this series of waveguides plus the diplexer assembly and flex cable. --Jyohe (talk) 12:20, 19 July 2019 (PDT)