Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manuals – Specifications – Links – Pictures
The Tektronix 3052 is a digitizer and digital signal processing / spectrum analysis system.
It contains a 26 MHz A/D converter and 1024 parallel digital bandpass filters, and allows a 10 MHz wide spectrum to be viewed as a function of time with a maximum update rate of 1 spectrum per 200 μs.
Among other modes, it offers a waterfall display mode which gives a three dimensional plot of time, amplitude, and frequency.
- Tek 3052 advertising video, 1988 - VintageTek museum @ YouTube
- Steimel and McGinnis article on Tek 3052
- Cassidy and Snell, Fast, wideband search for spurious responses
- Snell, Fast, Real-Time, DFT Instrument Based on VMEbus
- Real-Time Spectrum Analysis Techniques using DSP, a Technology Overview
- please add