Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Tektronix P6009 is a 120 MHz, 100× probe for scopes with 1 MΩ input impedance. Maximum input voltage is 1.5 kV (at DC).
There are different connector options:
- Part number 010-0170-00 is a P6009 with a 9 foot cable and a plain BNC connector.
- Part number 010-0264-01 is a P6009 with a 9 foot cable and a BNC connector with readout ring. The extra pin on BNC connector allows the probe's 100x attenuation to be detected. However the P6009 does not have an "Identify" switch.
- Tektronix P6009 Manual (PDF)
- Tektronix P6007 P6009 P6015 Catalog Description (PDF)
- Tektronix P6009 Factory Calibration Procedure