Soviet 7000-series clones
The family of Soviet clones of Tektronix 7000-series scopes included models S1-91, S1-115, S1-122 and S8-21 (Cyrillic: С1-91 etc.). They used the same plug-in modules, of which 14 types were available.
The base model S1-91 was introduced in 1977 and had 100 MHz bandwidth. It was "heavily inspired" by the Tektronix 7603. (Compare also the Hungarian TR-4658.) Unlike the 7603, the S1-91 only has a 1 cm graticule size.
These scopes were designed at Vilnius Research and Development Institute of Radio Measuring Instruments (Lithuania).
However, they are not directly compatible with Tektronix plugins since mechanical parts and connectors use metric sizes.
|A4S-91 (Я4С-91) |
time base plug-in
- Я4С-89 Pulse Generator
- Я4С-90 Amplifier (like Tek 7A18)
- Я4С-91 Timebase (like Tek 7B53A)
- Я4С-92 Curve Tracer
- Я4С-95 Sampling Timebase
- Я4С-96 Sampling Unit
- Я4С-97 Digital Multimeter (like Tek 7D13)
- Я4С-98 Digital Delay
- Я4С-100 Dual Channel Sampler (similar to Tek 7S11)
- Я4С-101 Sampling Timebase (like Tek 7T11)
- Я4С-102 Delay Line (like Tek 7M11)
- Я4С-105 "Measuring Unit" (?)
- Я4С-110 Logic analyzer (3 units wide, like Tek 7D01/DF1)
- Я4С-122 Digital storage scope (3 units wide, like Tek 7D20)
- 2К11 calibration unit
- S1-91 @ radiomuseum.org
- eltesta.com history
- History of Oscilloscope Development in Vilnius
- Replacing dead 04KN009 (04КН009) parts
- YouTube: S1-91 Clip 1 / S1-91 Clip 2 / S1-65 / S1-55
- Teardown of Russian S1-91 / Picture Album