Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lavoie Laboratories was an electronics company founded 1942 in Long Branch, NJ by Steve Lavoie. Later headquarters were in Morganville, NJ.
- Lavoie LA-265A (military clone of 545A)
- LA-265-D, LA-265-CA, LA-265-B, LA-265-L - fully compatible clones of Tek D, CA, B and L types
- Lavoie LA-545-54B
- Lavoie Laboratories @ radiomuseum.org
- The Liberty Hall/ Hardy Blacksmith Shop building, Lavoie HQ 1942-1966 @ preservationnj.org