Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manuals – Specifications – Links – Pictures
The PM 101 personality module is a general-purpose disassembly probe.
It is meant to be used with the 7D02 logic analyzer plug-in, and DAS9100.
See the Microprocessor support table for configuration details.
|Input voltage limits||Min||Max||Unit|
|Input current limits|
|Low (Vin = 0.4V)||-0.2||mA|
|High (Vin = 7.0V)||0.1||mA|
|High (Vin = 2.7V||+0.02||mA|
- Input impedance: 50kΩ nominal shunted by 15 pF nominal.
- Maximum frequency: 10 MHz
- Minimum pulse width: 25 ns
- Size: 12 cm wide x 20.3 cm long x 4.7 cm high (4.7 x 8 x 1.7 In)
- Weight: ≈ 1kg (2lbs) (with cables)