(Redirected from TDS744)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The TDS744 is a 500 MHz, 2 GS/s four-channel digital storage scope with a color screen.
|Sample rate||1 channel @ 2 GS/s, 2 channels @ 1 GS/s, 3 or 4 channels @ 500 MS/s|
|Number of Channels||4|
|Vertical Sensitivity||1 mV to 10 V/div with calibrated fine adjustment|
|Time Base Range||500 ps to 10 s/div|
|Record length||50k samples per channel|
|Record Length (1M Option)||500 K points on 1 channel; 250 k points on 2 channels ; 130 k points on 3 or 4 channels|
|Record Length (2M Option)||8 M points on 1 channel; 4 M points on 2 channels ; 2 M points on 3 or 4 channels|
|Acquisition modes||sample, envelope, average, high-resolution, peak-detect|
|Trigger modes||Edge, logic, pulse; Video trigger with option 05 (NTSC, SECAM, PAL, HDTV, and FlexFormat)|
|Storage||1.44 Mbyte, 3.5 inch, DOS 3.3-or-later floppy disk. NVRAM storage for saving waveforms, hardcopies, and setups. Units with option HD present (requires additional hardware) have a hard disk drive|
|I/O||Full GPIB programmability|
|Hardcopy||Using GPIB, RS-232, or Centronics ports|
- Tektronix TDS300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800 AWE Drivers 066-0087-00 (ZIP)
- Telecom Test and I-Pattern Software TTiP 066-0119-00 (ZIP)
- Telecommunications Option for TDS Oscilloscopes 066-0201-00 (ZIP)
- Enhanced Printing Utility for TDS Family 066-0125-00 (ZIP)
- TDS runtime Environment TDSRTE1 066-0127-00 (ZIP)
- Tektronix Wavestar 2012.05.09.11.07.29 16456 EN 066-0934-03 (ZIP, 102MB) Product Key: WSTRO618650124
- 05 - Video Trigger - Oscilloscope comes with tools that allow investigation of a range of NTSC, PAL, SECAM, and high definition TV signals.
- 1M - 4M acquisition length - Extends standard acquisition length from 50,000 points per channel to 130,000 samples on three or four channels, 250,000 samples on two channels, and 500,000 samples on one channel.
- 13 - RS-232C and Centronics hardcopy interfaces - Add RS-232-C and Centronics interface ports.
- 1F - Floppy disk drive - Add 3.5 inch, 1.44 MByte floppy disc drive.
- 2F - Advanced DSP math - Add advanced DSP math features such as FFT, integration, and differentiation.
- 2C - Communication Signal Analyzer - Oscilloscope comes configured for communications signal triggering and mask testing.
- 3C - P6701B with system calibration - Oscilloscope comes with a P6701B and calibrated short-wavelength optical reference receiver on channel 1.
- 4C - P6703B with system calibration - Oscilloscope comes with a P6703B and calibrated long-wavelength optical reference receiver on channel 1.
See the Repairs page regarding HDD/FDD replacements.
- Tek Forum threads:
- EEVBlog Forum Threads:
- Simmconn Labs LCD replacement kits for CRT-based TDS O-scopes
- Wavestar Product Key
- TDS error log viewer
- Enabling options via GPIB interface - ko4bb.com