The Tektronix TLS216 "Logic Scope" is a 500 MHz, 2 GS/s, sixteen-channel digital oscilloscope with a color screen. It combines the functions of a Logic Analyzer with variable threshold voltage (ECL and TTL) with those of a digital oscilloscope.
The TLS216 contains four TDS640 acquisition chipsets (ADG256C and ADG268), which are enhanced with 16-bit pattern trigger capability.
The instrument uses proprietary probes and offers only limited control of offset and position. It can control max. 4 positions and 4 offsets for sixteen analog inputs. But control is not fixed to 4 analog input per groups, it can be one or sixteen per groups. Acquisition speed is slow (5 wfm/s) in comparison to the TDS640.
- nearly 500 MHz bandwidth with active probe P6240
- color CRT
- sample rates to 2 GSa/s each channel
- 25 automatic measurements
- 16 input channels
- 3.5" floppy drive
- sensitivity of 50 mV/div to 2 V/div
- time base range of 500 ps to 10 s/div
- waveform Pass/Fail testing
- record lengths of up to 2,000 points
- 13 - RS-232/CENTRONICS HARDCOPY interface (standard).
- 1F - File system (standard).
- 1K - K420 Oscilloscope Cart without power strip
- 1R - Rackmount