Category:Analog storage scopes
Scopes based on Direct-view storage CRTs.
Other, not oscilloscope, storage displays were also made. Some were directly connected to a computer. Others were general purpose X-Y storage display units.
CRT storage scopes store one or more waveforms in the CRT, on the phosphor.
- Direct-view storage CRT
- US Patent 3,214,516, "Storage Tube and Electrical Readout Apparatus and Method for Such Tube
- Tektronix Concepts Series: Storage CRTs and Circuits (PDF)
- R. H. Anderson "Principles of Direct-Viewing Storage Tubes" (PDF)
- Tektronix Storage CRT Course Notes (PDF)
- Principles of Storage Tubes and Oscilloscopes, John Schmid
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.