Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richard Rhiger (? – d. 28 Feb 2008) was a Tektronix engineer from May 1948 to July 1970.
Please add referenced biography.
- responsible for 517 oscilloscope
- co-designed 514
- project engineer on 531 and 535 (with Chuck Nolan)
- see Distributed amplifier
Products by Dick Rhiger
|514||Oscilloscope||10 MHz scope||Dick Rhiger||1949|
|517||Oscilloscope||50 MHz scope||Logan Belleville • Dick Rhiger||1951|
|531||Oscilloscope||10 MHz scope||Dick Rhiger||1954|
|535||Oscilloscope||10 (15) MHz dual-timebase scope||Dick Rhiger||1954|
Components by Dick Rhiger
Patents by Dick Rhiger
- Tektronix, The Early Days - recollections by Frank Hood (@ vintagetek.org)
- Tek retirees newsletter, May 2008