The Tektronix 2465A is a four-channel 350 MHz portable oscilloscope. The 2445A and 2455A are 150 and 250 MHz versions.
CRT is the 154-0850-01.
The 2467 and 2467B are the same as the 2465A, except that the 2465A uses a conventional CRT while the 2467 and 2467B use a micro-channel plate CRT that enables bright traces at fast sweep rates, particularly with one-shot or low repetition rate signals.
The 2465A is from the penultimate generation of analog Tektronix scopes.
- Option 01 (DMM) added a 4½-digit, fully autoranging digital multimeter which measures DC and AC voltage and current, resistance, dBV, dBm, continuity, and temperature.
- Option 05 (TV) added TV (back-porch) clamp circuitry to the Channel 2 input and TV trigger coupling modes, allowing selection of either horizontal or vertical sync pulses to obtain horizontal-line-sync or field-sync pulse triggering.
- Option 06 (Counter/Timer/Trigger) allows precision time-interval measurement, event and frequency counting, delay-by-events triggering, and logic triggering.
- Option 09 added option 06, the CTT, plus a 17-bit P6407 word recognizer probe.
- Option 10 added a GPIB interface for remote control.
- Option 11 added two probe-power connectors on the rear panel of the instrument. Only shown in the 1987 catalogue.
|— 2445 —|
|— 2455A —|
|— 2465A —|
|— 2467 —|
|— 2467B —|
|— Common —|
|Sweep Rate||500 ps/div|
|Channels||Four independent channels|
|Vertical||2 mV/div vertical sensitivity|
|Cursors||Delta Volts and Delta Time Cursors|
|CRT Readout||Scale Factors, Trigger Level, Voltage, Time, Frequency, Phase and Ratio Measurements and Mode Indicators|
|Trigger||Advanced Triggering with "Hands Off" Auto Level Triggering|
|Trigger Bandwidth||500 MHz min.|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω/1 MΩ inputs with 50 Ω protection|
|Probes||Two or four P6136 ×10 probes, 1.3 m|