LEMO S-series connector
LEMO is a Swiss connector company founded in 1946.
See the LEMO Unipole and Multipole Connectors list.
4-pin connectors for probe power
Tektronix used 4-pin LEMO S-series connectors (size 0S, configuration 304 - plug FFA.0S.304.CLAC42 and socket ERA.0S.304.CLL) to provide probe power.
- A two-pin LEMO S-series connector is used on the transistor based P6430 temperature probe for the DM43 and DM44; and the PT100 P6601 temperature probe for the DM501, DM502A and 7D13A.
- A four-pin LEMO S-series connector is used on the P6058 voltage and temperature probe for the DM501, 7D13, and 7D12/M1
- A six-pin LEMO S-series connector is used to connect a P6407 word recognizer probe to 2445 Opt. 09, 2465 Opt. 09, 2430A Opt. 03, 2432A Opt. 03 and 2440 Opt.03 scopes.
- Six-pin LEMO S-series connectors are used to interconnect the TR502 tracking generator and 7L13 Spectrum Analyzer.
- The CG551AP, CG5010 and CG5011 calibrators use a six-pin LEMO S-series connector and a combination coax/two-pin LEMO connector for attaching output and comparator heads 015-0310-01, 015-0311-01, and 015-0611-00 and remote control 015-0309-01.
- A six-pin LEMO S-series connector is used on the 015-0169-00 Strain Gage Adapter.
- The SA501 uses a six-pin LEMO S-series connector for its data input (for a P6405 probe).
- Current output on a 067-1049-00 calibration generator uses a 4-pin LEMO S-series connector
- 12-pin connector (details needed) on TCPA300 / TCPA400 and current probes compatible with these
- Keyboard connection on the 4041 computer