(Redirected from 2445)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Tektronix 2465 is a four-channel 300 MHz portable oscilloscope from the penultimate generation of analog Tektronix scopes. The 2445 is a 150 MHz version.
- Option 01 (DMM) added a 4½-digit, fully autoranging digital multimeter which measures DC and AC voltage and current, resistance, dBV, dBm, continuity, and temperature.
- Option 05 (TV) added TV (back-porch) clamp circuitry to the Channel 2 input and TV trigger coupling modes, allowing selection of either horizontal or vertical sync pulses to obtain horizontal-line-sync or field-sync pulse triggering.
- Option 06 (Counter/Timer/Trigger) allows precision time-interval measurement, event and frequency counting, delay-by-events triggering, and logic triggering.
- Option 09 added option 06, the CTT, plus a 17-bit P6407 word recognizer probe.
- Option 10 added a GPIB interface for remote control.
|— 2445 —|
|— 2465 —|
|— Common —|
|Sweep Rate||500 ps/div|
|Channels||Four independent channels|
|Vertical||2 mV/div vertical sensitivity|
|Cursors||Delta Volts and Delta Time Cursors|
|CRT Readout||Scale Factors, Trigger Level, Voltage, Time, Frequency, Phase and Ratio Measurements and Mode Indicators|
|Trigger||Advanced Triggering with "Hands Off" Auto Level Triggering|
|Trigger Bandwidth||500 MHz min.|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω/1 MΩ inputs with 50 Ω protection|
|Probes||Two P6131 ×10 probes, 1.3 m|
- How to enter test mode
- 2465 series servicing @ hackaday.io
- [Tektronix 2445 Oscilloscope Repair] by NFM @ YouTube