Amphenol 165 series connectors
The Amphenol 165 series are round, bayonet-locking, MIL-SPEC connectors.
Some types are used in Tektronix equipment.
The Amphenol 165-15 is a square-flange panel-mount connector that has nine #20 pin contacts with a current rating of 7.5 Amperes. The mating cable connector is the 165-14. The reverse gender models are 165-16 and 165-13, respectively.
- cable that connects the 175 (165-15) to the 575 (165-16)
- cable that connects the 182 (165-15) to the 183 (165-16)
- connection between the P80 probe (165-14) and the Type 80 plugin (165-15)
- input connection on Type Q transducer / strain gauge amplifier (165-15)
- auxiliary power connector on rear of 565 (165-16)
- differential probe input on 1A5 and 015-0106-00 amplifier (165-16)
- P6046 probe (165-13)
- Remote control connector (J925) on rear of 549 (165-16)
- Remote control connector on rear of R5031
- Remote control connector on rear of 7904, 7503 (J1075) and 7504 (165-16)
The Amphenol 165-12 square-flange panel-mount connector that has twelve #20 socket contacts with a current rating of 7.5 Amperes. The mating cable connector is the 165-9.
- current sensor input on the AM503, AM5030 and 11A16 (165-12)
- A6302, A6302XL, A6303, A6303XL, A6304XL and A6312 current probes (165-9)