Jump to navigation Jump to search
please add bio
In 1973, he incorporated Frye Electronics to produce audiological test equipment (Ref. 1, 2).
- Project Engineer on 4S2A (1966; see Tektronix 4S2A Engineering Specification)
- Designed S-4 Sampling Head (1968-1990)
Publications and Patents
- A new Approach to Fast Gate Design (also in Servicescope No. 52, Oct 1968)
- A Predictable Subnanosecond Step Generator. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. Vol. IM17 No. 4 (Dec 1968). IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. Vol. IM17 No. 4 (Dec 1968)
- Time-Domain Reflectometry Measurements, 1973 (contrib.)
- US Pat. 3281705, Wide band signal inverter circuit having separate paths for high and low frequency signal portions. Filed Feb 1964.
- US Pat. 3434049, Time domain reflectometry system having a current source for locating discontinuities in a transmission line. Filed Dec 1965.
- ... please add ...
- US Pat. 8995674, Multiple superimposed audio frequency test system and sound chamber with attenuated echo properties. Filed May 2012.
Links and References
- George Frye: Family Need Leads To A Better Hearing Aid And A New Industry. Electronic Design, Nov 2008
- Frye Electronics: History