The Tektronix 577 is a curve tracer, introduced in November 1972, that uses plug-in test fixtures. The 177 is the standard fixture, which is intended for testing discrete devices like transistors. Also available is the 178, which is for linear ICs (voltage regulators and opamps).
The 577/D1 is the storage model, the 577/D2 the non-storage.
- Tekscope Vol. 4 No. 6, Nov 1972
- Tek 577 repair and demo @ YouTube
- Curve Tracer Adapters
- Dennis Tillman: An Inexpensive Vacuum Tube Curve Tracer Adapter for All Tektronix Semiconductor Curve Tracers
- 177 Standard Test Fixture
- Dual width:
- Kelvin Sensing:
- 3 Pin (for all curve tracers):
- 178 Linear IC Test Fixture
- Multilead (for 178 or 013-0124-01):