The Tektronix M036 (P/N 155-0022-00, 155-0022-01) is an analog multiplexer monolithic integrated circuit in a 16-pin DIP, designed by Gene Andrews.
It was one of the most successful Tek-made ICs in terms of the number of instruments using it, was therefore made for many years, and was eventually replaced by the 234-0408-20.
It is used to multiplex between the two vertical plug-ins and also to switch trigger sources, in scopes up to 500 MHz bandwidth.
Tek expected the 155-0022-00 to have a yearly failure rate of 0.05%.
- Tek-Made Integrated Circuits Catalog, p.5-10
- Tektronix 155-0022-00 (PDF)
- Introduction to the 7000 Series Switching and Logic Circuits (Ken Parker, 1970) (PDF,OCR,1MB)
- 147, 148, 149
- 468 (U328 Channel Switch)
- 1430, 1441, 1461, 1900, 1910
- 2220, 2221, 2230 (A10U2101)
- 5223, 5403, 5440, 5441, 5443, 5444
- 7313, 7403N, 7503 (U214, U324), 7504, 7514
- 7603 (U214 vertical channel multiplexer, U324 trigger signal multiplexer, U510 horizontal channel multiplexer)
- 7613, 7623, 7623A, 7633 (U324 Trigger Channel Switch + U510 Horizontal Channel Switch + U2340 Vertical Channel Switch)
- 7704 (U304 and U324, trigger signal multiplexers for the A and B horizontal plug-ins, U364 horizontal channel switch), 7704A
- 7834, 7844 (U840), 7854 (A9U20)
- R7912 (U825), 7912AD, 7912HB
- 7904 (U825, horizontal channel multiplexer), R7903, 7904A (A29 U518, horizontal channel multiplexer), 7934 (A11 U884, horizontal channel multiplexer)
- 7A12, 7A18, 7B52, 7B53N, 7D10, 7D11, 7D12 (U148)
- P7001 (U10 vertical channel switch, U310 horizontal channel switch)
- and possibly others