The Tektronix 468 is a digital/analog scope, essentially a 465B with an added 25 MS/s 8 bit digitizer.
- Digital mode: Sampling rate 25 MS/s, bandwidth 10 MHz (sine)/2.5 MHz (pulse), resolution 8 bit
- Analog mode: 100 MHz bandwidth
- GPIB Option 02 (A17 board)
- TV Sync Separator Option 05 (A29 board)
- Analog X-Y/Plotter Output Option 11 (A27 board)
- please add more ...
Many 468s used Mostek MKB36000 masked ROMs that can suffer from "ROM rot". It may be necessary to replace the 160-0459-01 and 160-0759-01 ROMs with 2764 EPROMs through a 2364/2764 adapter. Another option might be using the MCM68766 EPROM.
A16 STORAGE-DISPLAY Circuit Board Replacement ERROR in SERVICE Manual Schematic and Parts list (See Repairs)