Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lester Larson worked at Tektronix as a design engineer from the early 1960s through the 2000s.
He designed the 10A1.
- 3394316 "Differential Amplifier Having Common Base Output Stage of Very High Output Impedance"
- 3663832 "Delay Pickoff Circuit"
- 3857059 "Oscilloscope Sweep System with Two Sweep Generators Having Speed Rate Switches and Sweep Mode Switches Operated by a Control Knob"
- 6781391 "Multi-channel, low input capacitance signal probe and probe head"
- 6847199 "Capturing both digital and analog forms of a signal through the same probing path"